Excerpt from Handbook 2: 20.7 Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office: 1
* 1. Calls the person by his full name.
* 2. States the authority by which the ordination is performed (Aaronic or Melchizedek Priesthood).2
* 3. Confers the Aaronic or Melchizedek Priesthood, unless it has already been conferred.
* 4. Ordains the person to an office in the Aaronic or Melchizedek Priesthood and bestows the rights, powers, and authority of that office. (Priesthood keys are not bestowed in conferring the priesthood or ordaining to one of these offices.)
* 5. Gives words of blessing as the Spirit directs.
* 6. Closes in the name of Jesus Christ.
|1||Handbook 2: 20.7 – https://www.lds.org/handbook/handbook-2-administering-the-church/priesthood-ordinances-and-blessings/20.7?lang=eng&_r=1#207|